Lindajeonn posted an update 1 week ago
Product name: Noni Enzymes Powder, Noni Fruit Extract
Latin Name: Morinda Citrifolia
Part Used: Fruit
Extract Method: Ferment & extract
Active ingredients: Noni Enzymes, Xeronine
Detection Mothed: TLC
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Particle size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Reference price: USD 18.0/KG-USD 30.0/KG
Noni has been used internationally to assist with stomach ulcers, PMS, menstrual cramps, chronic fatigue syndrome, AIDS, skin disorders, senility, indigestion, asthma, depression, diabetes, enlarged prostate, strokes, etc.
1. Lowering high blood pressure is an important role of noni extract;
2. Enhance cellular health and body’s immune function;
3. Anti-inflammatory and antihistamine.Reduce arthritis symptoms;
4. Anti-tumor activity.
5. Antibacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage;
6. Anti-fatigue effect, enable glycogen content has a significant increase
and increase the body’s exercise capacity;
7. Increasing the phagocytic index of macrophage and stimulating antibody formation,
thus to enhance body’s immune function.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in Food field.
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.
4. Applied in Health products field.
1. Powder: The amount of powder directly recommend one day taking 6-10 grams.
2. Capsule product recommendation one day taking about 3 grams.
3. Oral solution and tablet formulations based on product technology alternative. Reference only.
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
Drum size: 38CM*51CM/25kg ,Drum Net Weight: 2.25KG
Carton size: According to the Qty.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light fruit enzyme powder